Atlas MMO Taming Your First Animal
With Atlas being relatively new, a lot of players are wondering how to unlock the Taming skill in order to Tame your very own creatures. Animals are readily available around most islands and you can tame pretty much any animal that lives on it. Taming animals in Atlas is a very unique experience because it will provide you with a lot of "quality of life" features that most MMO games do not have.
Other Atlas Guides
- Atlas Detailed Ship Building Guide
- How To Increase Performance And FPS In Atlas
- Atlas Ultimate Beginner Guide
- How to get drinking water in Atlas
- Atlas Power Leveling Guide (Level up as fast as possible)
- How to build a Brigantine Ship in Atlas
- How To Claim Land And Steal Territory in Atlas
- How to make a starter House and a Base
- Atlas Ship of The Damned (Ghost Ships) Guide
- How To Host Your Own Private Dedicated Custom Atlas MMO Server
- Atlas Hidden Treasure Hunts And Best Way To Get Gold
The list of Atlas animals that can be tamed is pretty huge and here are some of them: chicken, cow, penguin and horse... While some of these are very useful because they can prove as a faster way of transportation on land, the others are pretty much useless so have that in mind when you pick the Atlas animal you are going to domesticate and train.
In order to tame your very first Atlas wildlife animal you will need to acquire the Atlas taming skill, you can do so very quickly by reaching character level 2 and placing points into Tools of the Trade and Hand-to-Hand Combat perks in the Survivability Skill Tree (these are the prerequisites for unlocking Beastmastery skill tree which has the animal Taming perk skill).
Once you acquire the previously mentioned requirements and have access to Beast mastery you will be able to unlock the Taming skill which will allow you to tame and domesticate animals which can do various things-- transport you, carry load (resources, weapons, gear) and gather resources.
Once you spec into the "Taming" skill on the Beastmastery skill tree you will be able ride, tame and give commands to wild animals in the Atlas MMO game.