The Battlefield 5 Firestorm Battle Royale just came out and you might be wondering which are the gadgets and vehicles that are available in the latest BF5 BR mode. In the Battlefield 5 Firestorm Gadgets And Vehicles list we’ll go over each of the gadgets and vehicles that can be used. As we play and figure out Vehicle spawn locations, we’ll also update this post to contain those so make sure to bookmark it if you’re interested about the best places to find vehicles in Battlefield V Firestorm!
Battlefield 5 (V) Firestorm BR Gadgets List
The Firestorm BR Gadgets that can currently be used in this game mode are:
- Sticky Dynamite – a bundle of sticky dynamite that can be placed and detonated on demand, making it a supreme choice versus structures, vehicles and even infantry.
- Frag Grenade Rifle – the Frag Grenade Riffle is an explosive device launched from the muzzle of a rifle.
- AT Mine – the Anti Tank mine is a great choice for taking down hostile Tanks, as the name suggests.
- Panzerfaust – disposable launch tube that fires a shaped charge of an Anti-Tank warhead.
- PIAT – the PIAT is a rocket launcher, effective against both infantry and armoured vehicles
- AT Grenade Pistol – the Sturmpistole fires Anti-Tank charges indirectly at long distances from the target.
- AP Mine – the bouncing Betty is an anti-personnel proximity mine (mainly used versus infantry). Once it’s triggered, it deploys a lethal spray of shrapnel over a short distance.
Battlefield 5 (V) Firestorm BR Vehicles List And Locations
A long list of various vehicles are available in the Battlefield 5 Firestorm Battle Royale mode. Below are all of them sorted in categories and we’ll make sure to add the vehicle spawn locations within a few days so stay tuned for more detailed information.
- Panzer IV
- Staghound T17E1
- Churchill MK VII
- Panzer 38T
- Tiger I
- Valentine MK VIII
Armored Transport Vehicles
- M3 Half-Track
- Sd. Kfz 251 Halftrack
- Universal Carrier
- Pickup Truck
- Sports Car
- Staff Car
- Flak 38