Best Cultist Build Teamfight Tactics
The full Cultist build is currently one of the strongest team comps you could run in TFT 10.19, they're a very easy build to make because there's not a lot of transitions to be done. All you have to do is buy anything with "Cultist" in it, have a good economy, level to 8 and find a Chosen Cultist. In this Teamfight Tactics Cultist Build Guide we'll showcase the most popular TFT Cultist team comp and how to play it throughout early, mid and late game as well as how to gear and position your units.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Cultist Synergy Bonus
Once your team loses 40% of their health, Galio is summoned, slamming into the largest cluster of enemies and knocking them up.
3 → Tyrant Galio
6 → Demon Lord galio
9 → Supreme Overlord Galio
Best Cultist Team Comp
- Elise transforms into a spider, gaining bonus maximum health and causing her attacks to restore health.
- Twisted Fate
- Twisted Fate throws three cards in a cone that deal magic damage to each enemy they pass through.
- Pyke dashes behind the furthest enemy, creating an afterimage that deals magic damage and stuns enemies it passes through for a few seconds.
- Passive: Kalista's spears remain in her target, each one capable of dealing a percent of the target's max health in true damage when she removes them. Kalista will remove the spears when doing so would kill the target.
- Evelynn deals magic damage to up to 3 nearby enemies, then teleports away. The damage is increased against targets below 50% health.
- After a brief delay, Aatrox pulls in the farthest enemies then slams the ground, dealing magic damage to all adjacent enemies.
- Passive: Jhin converts each 1% of bonus attack speed he has into 0.8 attack damage. Every fourth shot, Jhin deals bonus damage.
- Zilean places a protective time rune on the allies with the lowest health other than himself. When they would die, they instead resurrect after a few seconds, returning to combat and shedding all negative effects. If Zilean is still alive when the target finishes resurrecting, the Time Rune is not consumed.
Cultist Team Comp Guide
The three core early game units for the Cultist build are Pyke, Kalista and Twisted Fate/Elise. These champions will allow you to get the first tier of the Cultist synergy-- Tyrant Galio. For the fourth champion you have an option to either go for Yasuo (Duelist) or Akali (Assassin). Both of these are great choices and you should go with either one that you have access to first. After setting up your team comp for the early game, remember to work on your economy as you'll need a lot of Gold to rush lvl 8 in order to have (9) Cultists with a Chosen one.
During the middle game your main goal will be to reach level 6 and get (6) Cultists going: Pyke, Kalista, Twisted Fate, Elise, Evelynn and Aatrox. If you get a Chosen Cultist, then it's possible to achieve this with only level 5 which makes the Cultist Build ridiculously powerful. In case this happens, Akali/Yasuo/Kennen are good fillers for the 6th slot (preferably Kennen, as he is very strong during mid game).
Late game is the stage when you spend all of your Gold and push for level 8. A this point all you really need is 7 different Cultists with one that is Chosen. This will provide you with the (9) Cultist synergy bonus which is just auto-win in most cases after you've acquired it.
Kalista -- Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon, Runaan's Hurricane.
Evelynn -- Guardian Angel, Hextech Gunblade.
Jhin -- Last Whisper, Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel.
Aatrox -- Sunfire Cape, Warmog's Armor, Dragon's Claw.
Elise and Aatrox are the main front line of this composition and they do their job nicely. With enough peel for Zilean, you'll be able to revive everyone around him with his ult (provided he survives long enough) which is why he's in the middle. Evelynn is positioned in the left side backline as a flanker, whilst Pyke jumps from the other side and stuns their whole team with his ult when he comes back. Jhin and Kalista are in the backline because they're the main hyper-carries of the Cultist Team comp.