Best Divine Build Teamfight Tactics
Divine units work great when you're playing versus tanky team comps such as Vanguards because they do true damage which is not blocked by any defensive stats. Most of the Divine units are incredibly strong as is, and giving them true damage makes them scale even more in most situations. In this Teamfight Tactics Divine Build Guide we'll showcase the most popular TFT Divine team comp and how to play it throughout early, mid and late game as well as how to gear and position your units.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Divine Synergy Bonus
Upon attacking six times or dropping below 50% health, Divine units ascend, taking 25% reduced damage and dealing bonus true damage for the rest of combat.
2 → 20% True Damage
4 → 40% True Damage
6 → 65% True Damage
8 → 100% True Damage
Best Divine Team Comp
- Wukong slams his target with his staff, dealing a percentage of his Attack Damage as physical damage and stunning them for a few seconds.
- Warwick gains Attack Speed, Lifesteal, and moves faster for the rest of combat. While in this state, if Warwick scores a takedown he howls, fearing all adjacent enemies for a few seconds.
- Jax dodges all incoming attacks for 2 seconds, then strikes all nearby units, dealing magic damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
- Shen dashes past his target, shielding himself against damage and taunting all adjacent enemies for 4 seconds.
- Sett grabs his target and slams them forward, dealing a percentage of his target's maximum health in magic damage, and dealing reduced damage to other enemies in a large area around his target.
- Lux fires a sphere of darkness towards the farthest enemy. Enemies in its path take magic damage and are stunned for a few seconds.
- Irelia launches a barrage of blades infront of her, dealing magic damage and applying on-hit effects. Enemies hit are disarmed for a few seconds.
- Yone strikes along a path in front of him, dealing magic damage split between all enemies hit, knocking them up for 1.5 seconds, marking them for death, reducing their Armor and Magic Resist by 60%, and unlocking his Unforgotten skill.
- Unforgotten: Yone dashes to the lowest health enemy that is marked for death, dealing increased damage.
Divine Team Comp Guide
Jax, Lux, Wukong and Irelia and the core units for the early game Divine build. All of these champions have insanely powerful ultimates which will allow them to destroy anyone in their way. Divines are very beginner friendly because you can get them very consistently and have the (4) Divine buff up and running almost always before the mid-game starts.
Middle game offers some interesting combinations for the Divine team comp. You can search for a Chosen Divine unit, which will allow you to run (6) Divines as early as level 6 as long as you also find a Warwick. If you can't find Warwick then go for Shen and try to work on your economy as you'll need it later and get a Sword of Divine which you'll move to Sett when you get him.
During late game you'll have two goals: level to 8 and find Sett and Yone. These two champions offer great synergies for the team and Sett alone is incredibly powerful in the current meta. Going to level 9 is also a valid option to get Lee Sin into the team but it's not a must if you're running a Chosen Divine unit already anyway or have a Sword of Divine on Sett.
Warwick -- Dragon's Claw, Titan's Resolve, Guardian Angel.
Sett - Sword of Divine, Morellonomicon.
Irelia -- Statikk Shiv, Giant Slayer, Guardian Angel.
This Divine team comp offers a plethora of front line units, basically all of them are melee frontliners except Lux. Irelia, Yone and Lux are the main damage dealers of this build while Wukong, Warwick, Shen and Jax provide crowd control and peel for them. Lastly, Sett is insane if you can make him Divine with the Sword of Divine, along with adding Morellonomicon for the debuff.