Best Sharpshooter Build Teamfight Tactics
Sharpshooter team comps are a bit harder to pull off due to the low amount of front-line you can acquire for this team. Along with that, they're a bit weak until you have good items and Jhin who is a 4 Gold unit. This makes the build a bit harder to pull off. Nonetheless, Sharpshooters are among the strongest team comps in patch 10.19 right now, as long as you manage to survive until the late game. In this Teamfight Tactics Sharpshooter Build Guide we'll showcase the most popular TFT Sharpshooter team comp and how to play it throughout early, mid and late game as well as how to gear and position your units.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Sharpshooter Synergy Bonus
Sharpshooters attacks and spells ricochet to nearby enemies dealing reduced damage.
2 → 1 Ricochet with 65% Reduced Damage
4 → 2 Ricochets with 50% Reduced Damage
6 → 3 Ricochets with 35% Reduced Damage
Best Sharpshooter Team Comp
- Nidalee throws her Javelin at the furthest enemy, dealing magic damage plus 25% per hex traveled.
- Passive: Whenever Vayne Basic Attacks the same target 3 times, she deals bonus true damage.
- Teemo fires a dart at his target that explodes into a cloud of spores on contact, poisoning nearby enemies. Poisoned enemies take magic damage over a few seconds and are blinded for the duration.
- Thresh throws his lantern to the lowest-health ally, shielding them and nearby allies against damage for 4 seconds.
- Jinx's next attack fires a rocket, stunning her target for 1.5 seconds and dealing magic damage to her target and all adjacent enemies.
- Yuumi dashes next to a low health ally, healing them for a percent of their missing health and granting them attack speed for 5 seconds. She then repeats this for the furthest ally.
- After a brief delay, Aatrox pulls in the farthest enemies then slams the ground, dealing magic damage to all adjacent enemies.
- Passive: Jhin converts each 1% of bonus attack speed he has into 0.8 attack damage. Every fourth shot, Jhin deals bonus damage.
- Zilean places a protective time rune on the allies with the lowest health other than himself. When they would die, they instead resurrect after a few seconds, returning to combat and shedding all negative effects. If Zilean is still alive when the target finishes resurrecting, the Time Rune is not consumed.
Sharpshooter Team Comp Guide
There's an abundance of Sharpshooter units available even during the early stages of a game but the main problem comes from lack of frontline so this comp tend to be weak until you get Thresh and Aatrox later. Your main goal early on should be to get Nidalee, Vayne, Teemo and Jinx & level them up and have a good economy (keep up a loss streak if you have to). Replacing one of these for Thresh could also be a viable option but you lose out on Sharpshooter (4) then.
As you enter middle game the best core comp to have is composed of Nidalee, Vayne, Teemo, Jinx and Thresh. These units scale up nicely and kill enough units so that you don't lose too much health even if you lose a round. It's all about the end-game with this team. Keep saving up on Gold and upgrading units, as well as rolling for an Aatrox and Jhin.
Sharpshooters shine in late game when you've got enough peel for the hyper-carries. The main goal is to get level 8, this allows you to run 6 Sharpshooters (with a Chosen one), Thresh, Aatrox and Zilean for a lot of sustain from the frontliners and Zilean ult. Lastly, if you reach level 9 add Yuumi as icing on the cake, to provide your team with Mystic and Spirit buffs.
Nidalee -- Rabadon's Deathcap, Spear of Shojin
Aatrox -- Gargoyle Stoneplate, Dragon's Claw, Sunfire Cape
Jhin -- Guardian Angel, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper.
The Sharpshooter team comp has a lot of backline units which are very squishy so getting Thresh and Aatrox on the frontline is a must. By doing so you'll give the Jhin and Nidalee enough time to kill everyone on the board. Don't forget to position Zilean next to Jhin so that he can revive him in case he gets killed.