After a few months of waiting…The Stubbyobs are finally here and they are waiting for you in Mount Neselite! Here is the official changelog from the Dofus Touch website.
MOUNT NESELITE – PART 1
The first part of Mount Neselite is available in Cania’s western mountains! This area is reserved for players level 80 and above, and offers you:
- 1 dungeon and boss
- 5 monsters
- 1 wanted notice which can be collected in the Hard-Head clan militia
- 2 new level 80-90 sets
- 13 quests
- 10 achievements
- A new currency you can use to unlock all new items at the grocery store in the Stubbyobs’ village
A new breach has appeared at the foot of Mount Neselite. There you can discover the following:
- 2 new monsters have been added to the Sandworm family
- 1 new level 170 set
- 1 level 200 wanted notice that allows you to craft a new level-200 set, it can be collected from the Hard-Head clan militia
- 2 quests
- 1 achievement
- Guild Announcements are available! See the devblog for more information.
- The game screen has been adapted to the iPhone X.
- The displacement preview is correctly displayed when a character is on one or more glyphs.
- It was sometimes impossible to use a character’s MP when on a glyph, this issue has been corrected.
- The character now automatically avoids bomb walls and visible traps when moving.
- The Archetypal Bow has been modified
- Its range is now 4 to 7 from 2 to 9.
- The critical hit rate has been reduced from 25 to 10.
- The critical hit bonus has been reduced from 25 to 10.
- The minimum force required to equip the bow has been reduced from 100 to 90.
- When the invulnerable state is removed on Count Harebourg, your ally receives bonus damage, limited to 2 max rolls on a character.
- Houses and paddocks can now be purchased starting at level 50.
- The welcome message displayed when logging on has been modified.
- The Sadida map for the tournament area has been corrected (it wasn’t perfectly symmetric).
- The amount of certain resources have been updated to give them more value. Cereals are the most affected by this change.
- With the introduction of the Bwork Outpost, Mount Neselite, and the Mysterious Breach, all of the pet’s favorite areas have been revised.
- The app’s icon has been updated to an Ecaflip ready for battle.
- A new pack dedicated to the Stubyobbs is available in the Shop until next week.
- Various texts have been corrected.
What do you think of these changes, are you ready to explore the new content? I heard the new Dungeon is a lot of fun!