How to disable The Division 2 Menu Narrator
So...you've just downloaded, installed and ran The Division 2. You're hearing a weird annoying voice every time you hover over any menu items and settings in The Division 2 and can't find a way to disable it before it drives you crazy? In this The Division 2 guide we'll be teaching you how to easily disable or enable the menu narrator voice in the game's settings.
Most Popular Division 2 Guides
- How to unlock all SECRET Weapon Attachment Blueprints
- Lifesteal SMG Build Guide (PvP/PvE viable)
- Immortal Tank Assault Rifle Build
- Weapons Guide and Gun Tier List (Best & Strongest Weapons)
- Overpowered Shield Agent Build
- Best Solo Agent Build -- Beginner Friendly
- All Weapon And Gear Talents List
- Weapon Mods List and Locations
- [Endgame] Green Gear Sets (Bonuses, Drop Locations)
The whole process of disabling or enabling the menu narration voice is actually quite simple, all you have to do is run your game, open settings, navigate to the Accessibility sub-menu and find "Enable Menu Narration" and disable or enable it depending on what you want. If you're one of those people that enjoy the menu narrator, you can also control its volume by changing the setting below the main one.
Also a thing to note, if you're wondering why you can barely hear the NPC dialogues during cut-scenes it's because the Music is way too loud. While you're in the settings I'd advise you to turn down the Music volume a bit under "Audio" sub-menu as well.
Now that you've tweaked your settings and learned how to disable the narrator menu voice you're all set to be the Agent that D.C. needs!