Indie Farming Simulator Stardew Valley Is Coming To iOS
The very popular agricultural RPG simulator PC and console game Stardew Valley is coming to iOS devices on October 24th.
Stardew Valley iOS version will be the full game as released in the 1.3 Patch (it will not have the Multiplayer mode as of now). Eric Barone assured his fans that the iOS game will be identical to the PC and Console counterparts, although it will receive a new UI, menu systems, and controls because it has to be touch-screen optimized.
In case you were wondering, yes you can transfer your progress from the PC version to iOS but you'll have to use iTunes because there's no cloud syncing. You also can't use mods or save games where you have used mods.
The full feature list for the iOS Stardew Valley:
- Supports iPhone and iPad gaming, just make sure to check on the App Store page whether the game is compatible with the iOS version of your device.
- It’s the full game and it plays almost identically to all other versions. The main difference is that it has been rebuilt for touch-screen devices and will currently only be available on iOS (new UI, menu systems and controls).
- £7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 € with no in-app purchases.
- Includes all the patch 1.3 single player content, such as the Night Market, but no Multiplayer.
- PC players can transfer their save data to the iOS version via iTunes.
- Mods are not supported, and any save data transferred containing mods is going to cause compatibility issues.
“Stardew Valley” on iOS is available for pre-order now in the App Store. An Android version is also on the way in the near future. Barone said he should have more news about an exact launch date for the Android version soon so stay tuned!