Remnant: from the Ashes August 22/23 Patch Notes
The August 22nd patch for Remnant: from the Ashes landed very quickly after the first one. The game developers are very fast on fixing crucial bugs and glitches, as well as nerfing and buffing the items that need it. This patch focuses on Weapon Mods and Bug fixes, along with enemy tweaks.
August 22 Patch Summary
Vengeance Idol and Gaelnic Charm received big buffs to their previous stats. As for the weapon Mods, Breath of the Desert got nerfed hard and Gravity Core-- the "black hole" Mod got changed quite a bit. It's damage got reduced from 750 to 500 and buildup requirement got lowered-- meaning it hits faster than before. It also lost attraction and aoe damage done to allies, making it more party friendly now.
Full Patch Notes
Build 214415, source
- Increased Scar of the Jungle God bleed speed (same damage but faster).
- Vengeance Idol buffed to 50% DMG below 25% health.
- Gaelnic Charm buffed from 50% to 300% mod generation on DMG taken.
- Reduced Breath of the Desert Charges (3 to 2).
- Increased Breath of the Desert buildup requirement (500 to 750).
- Gravity Core DMG reduced (750 to 500).
- Gravity Core AOE DMG significantly reduced against friendlies.
- Gravity Core pull significantly reduced against friendlies.
- Gravity Core projectile time significantly increased.
- Gravity Core buildup requirement reduced (2000 to 1500).
- Tentacle Shot no longer hits friendlies.
- Increased Hunter's Mark buildup (750 to 1000).
- Certain mods should now properly target more enemies.
- Removed the duration for Slayer Armor buff post reload.
- Set bonuses properly update on client without needing to reequip.
- Reduced Catalyst buff (20% to 15%).
- Adjusted all Vyr Annointed weakspots (head) to be the correct size.
- Ixillis fix for secondary particle not showing up for non-host (client).
- Adjusted method for gaining additional ammo during Ixillis.
- Non-hitscan weapons (projectiles) can now deal weakspot DMG to Ixillis.
- Shade/Shatter will should no longer get pushed out of their dome.
- Projectiles used against Shade/Shatter dome will now DMG the dome.
- Shade no longer sticks in dome anim when Shatter is killed on startup.
- Fix for The Harrow alternate kill method.
- Nightmare no longer takes the same teammate every time.
- Nightmare Portals will no longer wait to appear.
- Certain Mods now properly attack Claviger's chest.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Ace decided to sell higher quantities of Irons (less min/max variance).
- Many keybinding fixes.
- Fix for inconsistent reviving where it would often cancel (YESSSS!)
- Spectators should now see proper death/grapple/interaction animations.
- Fix for dying after obtaining Mysterious Coin / Tarnished Ring.
- Fix for saves without progression keys (Howling Key, Guardian Heart, etc).
- Fuse box fixes!
- Added persistence component to bell handler.
- Bosses dying to DOT should no longer break the game.
- Fixes for enemies grappling Rattle Weed.
- Many additional trophy/achievement fixes.
- Hair color should no longer change color when equipping Hunter Shroud.
- Force Burst should no longer cause banished enemies to suspend in air.
- Ent scream longer instakills players using Mantle of Thorns (...lol).
- Added minion tag to Monolith spawns.
- Collision adjusted on Monlith tile to prevent players from falling through.
- Added save bool for Lost Gantry to prevent lock-out if player exits on death.
- Fix for certain elemental MOD damage types being considered Melee DMG.
- Totems in Shroud dungeon should now always properly summon Shroud.
- General art/collision fixes in many zones.
- Set max players on unreal to 3.
- Matchmaking optimizations.
- Told the Wasteland Goodboy that he's a goodboy.