Teamfight Tactics Best Celestial Build
Celestials are incredibly fun to play because you never know the outcomes of certain fights as your team can literally out-sustain any team that doesn't one-shot you (I'm looking at you mages). By playing around Ashe as the main hyper-carry in this team and gearing her with good items and achieving the Sniper buff later on you'll be unstoppable. In this Teamfight Tactics Celestial Build guide we'll be going over the best itemization and champions synergies for Celestial team comps.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Celestial Synergy Bonus
All allies are healed based on damage dealt.
2 → 15% of damage dealt.
4 → 30% of damage dealt.
6 → 60% of damage dealt.
Best Celestial Team Comp
- Passive: Jhin converts each 1% of bonus attack speed he has into .8 attack damage. Every fourth shot, Jhin deals bonus % attack damage.
- Xin Zhao
- Xin Zhao quickly strikes his target three times, dealing Basic Attack damage and applying on-hit effects. The third strike deals bonus magic damage and knocks his target up for 1.5 seconds.
- Rakan dashes next to his attack target then leaps into the air, knocking up and damaging all adjacent enemies.
- Kassadin releases a wave of energy in front of him, dealing magic damage and disarming all targets hit by X seconds.
- Xayah creates a storm of blades, gaining bonus Attack Speed for 8 seconds.
- Lulu polymorphs the nearest enemies for 4 / 4 / 8 seconds, rendering them unable to attack or cast, and causing them to hop around aimlessly. Polymorphed enemies take additional damage
- Ashe fires and arrow toward the farthest enemy, colliding with the first enemy hit, dealing damage and stunning them. The stun lasts longer the farther the arrow travels.
- At the start of combat, Karma tethers to her closest ally. Karma shields the tethered ally, or random if the ally is dead for 4 seconds. While the shield holds, the ally receives bonus attack speed.
Celestial Team Comp Guide
Celestials have a relatively strong early game as they gain the 15% lifesteal which helps with sustain early on. The basic team you should be looking for are Xayah and Rakan with Xin Zhao and Ashe. In case you also manage to get Kassadin, then he's a great addition to the team as he will provide the team with even more sustain.
Middle game is all about collecting good items and working on your economy. If that's done right, you'll be unstoppable as you start heading into late midgame (around level 6-7). In case you have a stable economy and a lot of Gold, re-rolling for Lulu is definitely an option to get (6) Celestial as soon as possible. In case you don't, then placing a Jhin instead will grant Ashe the (2) Sniper buff which is awesome.
As you enter late game you should already have (6) Celestial, (2) Sniper and (2) Protector up and running. This Celestial team will perform great if Ashe has the proper items on her. On top of that, you can also add Karma and make Xin Dark Star to grant Jhin more damage so you have two carries instead of just one.
Rakan -- Ionic Spark, Locket of Solari, Warmog's Heart/Bramble Vest
Ashe -- 2x Spear of Shojin and Runaan's Hurricane
Xin -- Dark Star's Heart (if you're level 8 and want to get 3 Dark Star buff)
Ashe and Jhin must be protected at all cost because they're the primary damage dealers in this Celestial team comp. We can achieve that by placing Xayah, Lulu and Karma as distractions in the back-line. As far as front line goes, Xin Zhao, Rakan and Kassadin will soak a lot of damage and let Ashe melt enemies while healing the front line units.