The Cybernetic build is currently one of the most powerful builds in TFT 10.7 patch as they feature strong champions that scale incredibly with items (which get even more stat value due to Cybernetic bonuses). With multiple Cybernetic units holding a single item, the bonuses start ramping up to the point that games are won in 95% cases if played correctly. In this Cybernetic Build Guide you’ll learn how to transition through different points of the game, how to itemize your Cybernetic team comp and position them properly.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Cybernetic Synergy Bonus
Cybernetic units that hold one or more item gain bonus Health and Attack Damage.
3 → 35 Attack Damage and 350 Health
6 → 80 Attack Damage and 800 Health
Best Cybernetic Team Comp
- Irelia dashes past her target, attacking them for a percentage of her Attack Damage as she passes through. If this kills the target, she casts again immediately at the enemy with the highest mana.
- Kayle Ascends, causing her attacks to launch waves that deal bonus magic damage until the end of combat.
- Ekko shatters the timeline, freezing all units in time before attacking each enemy with bonus magic damage and applying on-hit effects.
- Vi charges at the furthest enemy, knocking and dealing magic damage to all enemies along the way. When she reaches her target, she deals magic damage and knocks them up.
- Lucian dashes away from his current target, then Basic Attacks them and fires a second shot which deals magic damage.
- Fiora enters a defensive stance for 1.5 seconds, becoming immune to damage and enemy spell effects. As she exits this stance, she ripostes, dealing magic damage and stunning a nearby enemy.
- Leona creates a barrier, reducing all incoming damage by a flat amount.
- Wukong spins rapidly around, dealing magic damage to nearby units over 3 seconds. The first time Wukong hits each enemy, he knocks them into the air and stuns them.
Cybernetic Team Build Guide
Cybernetics are really easy to acquire early game as Fiora & Leona cost only 1 Gold per piece. The third unit that you’ll need is either Lucian (2g) or Vi (3g) which will give you the (3) Cybernetic team comp bonus. At this point the main thing to do is carefully pick which items you’ll want to combine and put onto these units so they gain the AD and HP bonuses.
It’s very unlikely that you’ll have 6 Cybernetics at level 6 so your main focus here is to make synergies with Blademaster (you can do so with Fiora, Irelia and 1 more random Blademaster) or Vanguard (Leona + Wukong). It’s crucial to keep working on your economy and saving up gold to level up for late game and reroll quickly to acquire 6 Cybernetics as soon as possible.
The first late game goal for you is to get (6) Cybernetics and itemize them appropriately. After that, go for (3) Blademasters by adding Kayle as this will be a huge DPS increase to three members of your team. Lastly, Wukong can provide your Leona with additional Armor from the Vanguard bonus.
Most Cybernetic champions scale nicely with just one item so make sure to keep the most powerful items for your hyper-carries — Irelia, Kayle and Lucian. Lucian in early game with Hand of Justice is absolutely nuts as he’ll either gain more sustain via life gain or hit, or more damage which both synergize well with him.
Lucian – Hand of Justice.
Irelia – Guardian Angel
Kayle – Guinsoo’s Rageblade
Vi – Warmog’s Armor/Frozen Heart.
The most important part of Cybernetic build positioning is to protect the main carries, Lucian and Kayle. Most of this Cybernetic team comp units are front-line bruisers which should be spread apart to survive as long as possible (avoid AoE damage).