Teamfight Tactics Best Infiltrator Build
Infiltrators are similar to the old assassin builds from previous sets but this time you can have an excellent front-line tank that can keep enemies busy while your infiltrators kill the enemy backline. Overall, Infiltrator comp is dangerous to play against because it has both great survivability and damage potential. The Infiltrator build can be forced quite easily as you don't need many of them to work. In this TFT Infiltrator build guide you'll learn what are the strongest synergies and units to combine with to make a very powerful team comp for 10.7.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Infiltrator Synergy Bonus
Infiltrators jump to the back of enemy territory at the start of combat. Additionally infiltrators gain 50% bonus attack speed for the first 6 seconds of the combat.
(2) → Bonus Active.
(4) → Bonus Active and refreshes to 80% Attack Speed on kill.
Best Infiltrator Team Comp
- Annie shields herself and blasts a cone of fire, dealing magic damage to enemies hit.
- Rumble torches his enemies, dealing magic damage in a cone over 3 seconds, and reducing healing on them by 80% for 5 seconds.
- Fizz throws a lure that attracts a shark, causing it to emerge after a brief delay. It deals magic damage to enemies caught, knocking them back and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
- Kai'Sa launches missiles towards each nearby enemy that deal 50 magic damage each.
- Shaco teleports and backstabs his target, critically striking for a percentage of his Basic Attack damage.
- Kha'Zix slashes the nearest enemy, dealing magic damage. If the target has no adjacent teammates, this damage is increased.
- Xin Zhao
- Xin Zhao quickly strikes his target three times, dealing Basic Attack damage and applying on-hit effects. The third strike deals bonus magic damage and knocks his target up for 1.5 seconds.
- Rakan dashes next to his attack target then leaps into the air, knocking up and damaging all adjacent enemies.
Infiltrator Team Comp Guide
Infiltrator team comp isn't very viable during early game because most of the units are high cost, meaning that you will often find yourself on a losing streak until level 5/6. That's good though, because you can work on your economy and getting more Gold than your opponents. A basic team comp for early game would be something along the lines of Annie, Rumble, Kai'Sa and Kha'Zix.
Mid game is when the fun starts for Infiltrator team team comps. You keep the Annie and Rumble front-line combo while achieving the (4) Infiltrator bonus which means the team heavily outscales enemies at this point in the game. Though, keep in mind that as you enter late game, itemization on your team will be of upmost importance.
During late game your main option is to min-max the team and get more survivability by adding Xin Zhao and Rakan to the team. They're not as important but the Celestial (2) buff synergizes well with Xin Zhao if he has Bramble Vest and Dragon's Claw to tank a lot of damage as he provides excellent sustain.
Annie -- Ionic Spark, Quicksilver, Bramble Vest
Xin Zhao -- Bramble Vest, Dragon's Claw, Warmog's Armor
Kai'Sa -- Thief's Gloves
Shaco -- Seraph's Embrace, Infinity Edge
Unlike old assassins, Infiltrators jump straight to the backline instead of the furthest enemy so keep that in mind when you position them. The Mechs are positioned on the front-line to keep enemies busy as they have a lot of health.