Teamfight Tactics Best Mana Reaver Build
Mana-Reavers are similar to Demons from Set 1 of Teamfight Tactics because they don't let the enemy units cast their ultimate for a while. Mana reavers make the enemy abilities cost 40% more mana which is a great effect to have versus team comps that have champions that use active abilities. In this TFT Mana-Reaver Build guide we'll teach you how to properly make the Mana Reaver team comp and what items to put on your champions.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Mana-Reaver Synergy Bonus
Mana Reaver's attacks cause the enemy ultimates to cost 40% more mana.
2 → applies on every hit.
Best Mana Reaver Team Comp
- Darius dunks an enemy, dealing magic damage. If this kills the target, Darius immediately casts again.
- Kassadin releases a wave of energy in front of him, dealing [v1] magic damage and disarming all targets hit by [v2] seconds.
- Irelia dashes past her target, attacking them for a percentage of her Attack Damage as she passes through. If this kills the target, she casts again immediately at the enemy with the highest mana.
- Thresh tosses his lantern towards random unit(s) on your bench, pulling them into the current combat and granting them bonus mana. Traits are unaffected.
- Xayah creates a storm of blades, gaining bonus Attack Speed for 8 seconds.
- Lulu polymorphs the nearest enemies for 4 / 4 / 8 seconds, rendering them unable to attack or cast, and causing them to hop around aimlessly. Polymorphed enemies take additional damage
- Ashe fires and arrow toward the farthest enemy, colliding with the first enemy hit, dealing damage and stunning them. The stun lasts longer the farther the arrow travels.
- Kayle Ascends, causing her attacks to launch waves that deal bonus magic damage until the end of combat.
Mana Reaver Team Comp Guide
Mana-reaver team comp is weak early in the game because the champions mostly scale from upgrades and items. On top of that, most of the key units are higher cost so you'll have to be much higher level to get them. Something along the lines of Darius, Xayah, Ashe and Kassadin will do just fine early on but do note that the last two are 3 Gold cost units.
Economy is key for this build to work because you need to re-roll and level up a lot in order to try and get Lulu, Thresh and Kayle which are high cost units. Darius, Kassadin, Xayah, Ashe and Irelia are easily obtainable and getting Kayle for the Blademaster 3 buff would be great. Good itemization on these champions will allow you to easily win most of the mid game rounds before others complete their full builds.
The Mana reaver team comp shines during the late game once you acquire all of the said units. Since the build denies enemy ultimates and has strong sustain via Celestial and a lot of DPS from Kayle, Ashe, Irelia and Darius it's pretty easy to consistently end in the top 3 if you manage to survive to the late game. The most critical part of this build is to survive early & mid game and not lose too much hp while doing so.
Darius -- Guardian Angel, Hextech Gunblade and Jeweled Gauntlet.
Irelia -- Hand of Justice, Guinsoo's Rageblade and Guardian Angel.
Kayle -- Guinsoo's Rageblade and Rapid Firecannon.
This mana-reaver build features standard positioning with carries and support in the backline with Darius, Kassadin and Irelia in the front-line so that they apply the mana-reaver debuff as soon as possible.