Mystics provide the whole team with a massive magic resist bonus that makes your units a lot safer versus enemies that are ability power heavy like mages. When they are paired with something like the Vanguards they make an excellent undying combo! In this Teamfight Tactics Best Mystic build we’re going to show you how to make the Mystic team comp work, itemize the units and position the team properly.
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Mystic Synergy Bonus
Grants the team bonus Magic Resist.
2 → 35 Magic Resist.
4 → 105 Magic Resist.
Best Mystic Team Comp
- Shaco teleports and backstabs his target, critically striking for a percentage of his Basic Attack damage.
- Mordekaiser gains a shield that absorbs damage. While the shield persists, Mordekaiser deals magic damage per second to all nearby enemies.
- Leona creates a barrier, reducing all incoming damage by a flat amount.
- Wukong spins rapidly around, dealing magic damage to nearby units over 3 seconds. The first time Wukong hits each enemy, he knocks them into the air and stuns them.
- Lulu polymorphs the nearest enemies for 4 / 4 / 8 seconds, rendering them unable to attack or cast, and causing them to hop around aimlessly. Polymorphed enemies take additional damage
- Jayce jumps into the air and slams his hammer, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Sona heals injured allies and cleanses them of all negative effects.
- Soraka heals all allies.
- At the start of combat, Karma tethers to her closest ally. Karma shields the tethered ally, or random if the ally is dead for 4 seconds. While the shield holds, the ally receives bonus attack speed.
Mystic Team Comp Guide
Mystic teams have a rough time during early-mid game as they rely on negating enemy ultimate damage and early game most of the damage taken comes from basic attacks. Nonetheless, a good basic early game setup will consist of Leona, Mordekaiser, Karma and Sona.
If you find yourself on a lose streak then keep it up and gain the additional Gold to find yourself with a better economy than other players.
Things start to get better for a Mystic team comp once you start reaching level 6-7 because the higher tier units can now roll in your shop. You’ve got two choices for a transition: full armor or full magic resist. The transition will also depend on two things: enemy team compositions (whether they’re auto attack or spell based) and what units you keep getting. Something like: Karma, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Jayce and Leona/Wukong are going to be a very solid team comp choice.
As you enter late game you’ll want to get (4) Vanguards and (4) Mystics done. After that, the main goal for min-maxing is to level up units and your character to place Shaco on the board which will grant you (3) Dark Star as well.
Wukong — Thief’s Gloves.
Mordekaiser — Hextech Gunblade, Titan’s Resolve and Warmog’s Armor/Bramble Vest.
Shaco — Seraph’s Embrace, Infinity Edge.
Soraka — Spear of Shojin, Zeke’s Herald.
Lulu — Guinsoo’s Rageblade.
All the supports should be positioned in the back, with Jayce there to guard them. Shaco will jump on the enemy backline and Lulu is in the middle for protection. Wukong, Leona and Mordekaiser are used as the main front-line tanks that will not be able to die which is the main idea of this build.