Sorcerer TFT Builds are really fun and interesting to play because there’s often many outcomes of the fight. In most cases, you’ll end up destroying the whole enemy team as soon as your units reach maximum mana and let’s be real…who doesn’t enjoy that? Sorcerers currently grant your whole team a lot of bonus spell power. In this Teamfight Tactics 10.7 Sorcerer build guide we’re featuring our TFT Sorcerer team comp that will easily annihilate your opponents if you set it up correctly.
The 10.7 Sorcerer Build in this article is viable for both Ranked and Casual TFT games!
OTHER POPULAR BUILDS
Sorcerer Synergy Bonus
The Sorcerer synergy adds bonus spell power to your whole team.
2 → 20% spell power
4 → 40% spell power
6 → 80% spell power
Best Sorcerer Team Comp
- Miss Fortune
- Miss Fortune channels and fires waves of bullets in a cone for 2.25 seconds, dealing a percentage of enemies’ maximum health in magic damage over the duration.
- Gangplank calls down a large orbital strike around his target, dealing magic damage to all enemies in that area for 2 seconds.
- Ahri fires an orb in a line dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. It then returns to her, dealing true damage to all enemies it passes through.
- Lux fires a sphere of darkness that passes through enemies, dealing magic damage and stunning them.
- Twisted Fate
- Twisted Fate throws three cards in a cone that deal magic damage to each enemy they pass through.
- Zoe kicks a bubble at the enemy with the highest health, dealing magic damage and stunning them.
- Syndra pulls in all orbs on the battlefield and creates 3 new ones, then fires them all at the enemy with the highest health, dealing magic damage per orb.
- Annie shields herself and blasts a cone of fire, dealing magic damage to enemies hit.
Sorcerer Team Build Guide
Starting out with the TFT Sorcerer 10.7 build is very easy because most of the early Sorcerers are available right away. When you start out both Twisted Fate and Zoe are excellent units that only cost 1 Gold. Twisted Fate has great AoE clear early on and having (2) Sorcerer buff really makes him pack a punch. If you can, try to get a total of 4 Sorcerers early on– with Annie as the main front-line. If you can’t, Ziggs and other champions with strong ultimates are also a great choice.
The mid-game is all about proper transitioning and rng. If you have a strong economy then feel free to go for level 6 and put in 6 Sorcerers. Otherwise, 4 Sorcerers with other front-line units is a good choice as well. Gold is crucial for the Sorcerer team composition to work out because you need level 8 to have the ultimate destruction team comp (without MF you won’t do a lot of damage to burst down enemies before they burst you down). If you want to force Sorcerers with Miss Fortune, prepare to invest a lot of Gold.
Miss Fortune is incredible during late game because her ultimate deals % Health as damage which means she pretty much melts everyone with one ultimate. The 80% added damage from Sorcerer and a Jeweled Gauntlet make her insane so if you manage to survive and make a setup like this one, it’s a win in 99% cases.
You can also replace Syndra with Vel’koz for additional destruction in late game.
Miss Fortune should be prioritized as she is the main hyper-carry in this team. For defensive items, Gangplank is a solid choice because he is mainly the only front-line this composition has.
Miss Fortune — Seraph’s Embrace, Jeweled Gauntlet, Rabadon’s Deathcap
Gangplank — Guardian Angel, Ionic Spark, Warmog’s Armor/Frozen Heart
Proper positioning of the Sorcerer Team Comp is important because you have to buy your units as much time as possible so they can dish out their ability damage. Gangplank is the main front-line with Zoe acting as a distraction. All the other carries are in the back, with Miss Fortune being protected from Blitzcrank hooks (never put MF on the edge hexes).