Keychains are purely cosmetic items in The Division 2, the Keychains will hang off the bottom of your equipped backpack without altering any of your or other player’s stats. You might be a cosmetic item collector, or just a player who likes to make his Agent look good. In The Division 2 Keychain Locations List Guide you will be able to find all of the currently known Key Chain cosmetic items and their respective locations. Whenever new ones are discovered, we’ll add them to the Keychain Locations List!
Other Division 2 Guides
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide To The Division 2, Tips And Tricks
- Agent Power leveling Guide (how to level fast to 30)
- How To Disable Menu Narration Voice Settings Tutorial
Lists And Locations
- Weapon and Gear Talents List
- Weapon Mods and Locations List
- Gun Tier List And Weapon Guide
- Dark Zone Perks and how to obtain them
- Agent Specializations Tier List
- Ability Tier List (Best Skills) And Detailed Skills Guide
- Best Early Game Brand Set And Weapon Loadout
- Best and Strongest Agent Build Loadout For Solo Play
- [Overpowered] PvP PvE Viable Endgame Shield Loadout Build Guide
- [Overpowered] ONE SHOT SNIPER Build Guide
- Assault Rifle DPS Build Loadout Guide – Beginner Friendly
- Highest DPS LMG Build Loadout Guide – Beginner Friendly
- Gear farming guide (how to get green and purple equips)
- SHD (Shade) Tech farming guide, methods and fastest ways.
- Fastest Way To Increase Gear Score And Unlock World Tiers 1,2,3 and 4
Keychain Locations List
Teddy Bear – The Division 2 PC pre-order bonus for any version of the pre-order.
Space Shuttle – This keychain is located in the Air and Space Museum, when the shuttle crashes through the roof, search the cockpit.
US Flag – Achieve highest Shield tier in The Division 1.
Gavel – Play through the main missions, you get it after rescuing President Ellis.
Capital Building – Participate in Open Beta activities (no longer available).
Lincoln Bust – the Lincoln Bust keychain can be obtained during the Lincoln Memorial mission, you’ll find it about halfway through in a giftshop.
Supply Crate – this keychain is no longer available, you could only get it by completing Dark Zone East during beta.
Skeleton – The Skeleton keychain is located during the main mission DCD Headquarters. You can find it in the morgue, after you jump down the elevator shaft. Instead of going up the steps to continue the missions, explore the area to your left and you’ll find a human skeleton model. That’s where the skeleton keychain collectible is located.
Plushie Flower – Upgrade the Campus settlement twice. The Plushie Flower keychain is located on a raised area above the Stage. Small little flower bed at the end.
Plushie Hippo – Upgrade the Theatre Settlement twice, it comes with a new raised area up on the roof. The Plushie Hippo key chain cosmetic item is in a box on the roof of the new area.
Blood Vial – is located in the outcast stronghold, it is in a dresser before you drop down to a underground tunnel.
Hunter’s Axe – Kill hunter NPCs and collect 8 keys to open the Ivory Chest in The White House. You get a weapon, shader and keychain.
Ice Hockey Player – The Ice Hockey Player bobble head keychain can be found during the missions inside the Basketball/Ice Hockey Stadium.
Armpatch and Dogtags – This Keychain cosmetic item is obtained from the True Sons Stronghold, possibly from killing the end boss.
Gold Bar – this keychain can be obtained from the Bank Vault mission, in the vault, inside a deposit box.